Tallulah Ring | Old Mine Cut Diamond Lattice Ring
*Stone Sold Separately*
Old mine cut diamonds are one-of-a-kind, unmistakably vintage diamonds. Each hand-cut stone has unique characteristics and a gorgeous sparkle. Thave large facets, taller crowns, and look more like raw unprocessed crystals. The best news is that they're as eco-friendly as it gets. The 14K rose gold lattice setting lets abundant light sparkle through the stone.
- The price of this ring covers only the setting and not the diamonds. When you purchase this mount, we will work closely with you to find the perfect stones for your budget and your vision!
- This piece is made to order in our Oakland studio. Please allow 3-4 weeks for production time.
- Dimensions: Band ranges from 1mm to 1.8mm
- Stones: 1.5ct center diamond
- If you would like to use an heirloom stone or purchase a ring with a different color gemstone or different cut, please reach out before purchasing so we can ensure that the setting is the perfect fit for your stone.
- In addition to gold finishes, all of our rings are also available in silver and platinum. Please inquire.
- Don’t see your ring size? Do not worry. We happily offer custom sizing for each order.