Valencia Ring | 2CT Hexagon Sapphire Engagement Ring
Our Valencia ring is an edgy spin on a three stone ring. The gorgeous 2 CT hexagon sapphire in a 6 prong setting is set vertical in the ring with the longest points over the band at the north and the south of the stone. The band has a soft knife edge that looks geometric but doesn't feel sharp on the finger. The band tapers from wide to narrow as it moves outward from the stone. Even with the large center stone, the low profile makes this ring very wearable. For each sapphire we choose, we pair the perfect size triangle diamonds to match the east/west sides of the stone.
- Please note, this sapphire has sold. When you purchase this ring, we will work with you to find the perfect stones for your vision. Sapphires come in almost every color in the rainbow, so this is an excellent choice for someone who wants a colored gemstone center, no matter what their color preference.
- This piece is made to order in our Oakland studio. Please allow 3-4 weeks for production time.
- Dimensions: Band measures 3.75mm near the triangle diamonds and 1.4 elsewhere
- Stones: 2CT center sapphire, 3mm triangle diamonds, 0.18ct G/VS diamonds
- Metals: Currently available in 14k yellow, white, and rose gold. For platinum, please inquire.
- Sizes: If you don't see your size listed above, please reach out. We'd be happy to help you.
- If you would like to use an heirloom stone or purchase a ring with a different color gemstone or different cut, please reach out before purchasing so we can ensure that the setting is the perfect fit for your stone.
- Notes: we recommend a contour shaped band to go with this engagement ring.