Farrah Ring | Mahenge Garnet Color Change 18k Rose Gold Ring
The Farrah ring is an oval wonder! Mahenge garnet gemstones are a new discovery from Tanzania. They are a spessartite-pyrope garnet hybrid. Only a handful of this alluvial rough was discovered, so these gemstones are extremely rare. It has color changing properties and ranges from a fleshy peach to peachy pink in tone. We cannot get over how gorgeous they are, and we're certain you will feel the same way!
- This piece is made to order in our Oakland studio. Please allow 3-4 weeks for production time.
- All stones are unique. When you purchase this ring, we will work with you to find the perfect garnet.
- Stones: .24ct G/VS triangle diamonds, 2.2 CT oval garnet
- Metals: Currently available in 14k yellow, white, and rose gold. For platinum, please inquire.
- Sizes: If you don't see your size listed above, please reach out. We'd be happy to help you.
- If you'd prefer a different gemstone or different color, we are happy to customize this ring. Please inquire.